Saturday, January 20, 2007

Erratum

It has been pointed out to me (In a mildly rude comment, which you can see in the comments section to the previous post) that my calculation in the previous post is incorrect. The final velocity predicted by Autodynamics should in fact be 14.3km/h.

I'm allways willing to point out where I have gone wrong, I won't be correcting the original post or removing the comment as I don't think that would be ethical.

So does this change anything? Well no, no at all, autodynamics still cannot reproduce one of the most basic observations in science. I ask again what good a theory is if it cannot reproduce the behaviour of phenomena in the actual Universe, after all thats the whole point of having a theory.

As I don't believe that I will get a more useful response to the question of why Autodynamics can't handle simple dynamics, I'll move onto some of the other amusing contradictions of Autodynamics in my next post.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Labels like "ADiots" are rude; pointing out that you are comparing a dynamics equation to a kinematics equation is simply a fact. And truly, it is silly.
Unfortunately for you, you'll have to add another correction. If you had paid closer attention to my last comment, you would have realized that AD does not predict the final velocity to be 14 km/hr. That is simply the number you get when you plug those two velocities into the AD velocity sum equation. (Garbage in = garbage out.)
Please, explain to your readers (if there are any), how your example makes use of dynamics, which (by your assertion) AD has failed to describe accurately, because I see nothing but a kinematics comparison of the velocities of unrelated bodies.
Why are you so quick to move on to other topics, when you haven't even understood the first?
Is this how you studied at university?

chenxin said...

20150713 chenxin
gucci uk
ray ban sunglasses
true religion jeans
louis vuitton pas cher
louis vuitton
ray ban glasses
oakley sunglasses wholesale
burberry sale
oakley sunglasses outlet
gucci borse
true religion outlet
hollister clothing
cheap ray ban sunglasses
air max 90
prada outlet
soccer shoes
pandora jewelry
coach outlet online
michael kors outlet
nike air force
pandora outlet
tory burch handbags
louboutin
coach factory outlet
longchamp handbags
ray ban sunglass
air max 95
coach outlet online
coach outlet online
fitflops outlet
rolex watches
chanel bags
burberry outlet online
polo ralph lauren outlet
toms shoes outlet
michael kors outlet
chaussure louboutin
chanel handbags
cheap oakleys
burberry scarf